Your teams have been assembled. Now you need to get together and start making plans on how to move forward. You have a very important document due next week, an editorial plan for your site. This plan needs to include the following and must be signed by every member of your team:
- A detailed description of your site, the audience/community you hope to engage with, and a walkthrough of three personas interacting with the site (these should be further refined from the initial pitch and include the input of all team members).
- Interviews with three actual members of the audience/community you’re targeting, about the space your site is operating in, not the site itself.
- Informed by these interviews, a discussion of the types of stories you would like to do and at least five specific story ideas.
- A plan for the integration of tools and media beyond simple text and blogging.
- A basic plan for marketing your site: How will people find out about it?
- An overall plan for the equal distribution of labor: How will you share the reporting work? The data entry? The coding? The images/video/audio? The marketing?
Please post your reports here, but also bring in a hard copy that–everybody now–has been signed by every member of your group